Southern European Private Equity Investing
Iberis is an investment manager that operates a value-oriented investment philosophy to event-driven situations, across the capital structure, with a core focus on small and mid-cap opportunities. Currently, Iberis has 10 investments with more than 100M Euros under management and more than 200 different investors
Areas of investment
- Growth/expansion capital and buyout operations
- Investment in special opportunities with positive cash-flow and operational improvement needs
- Innovative companies with strong R&D
- Equity and junior debt for energy efficiency projects in public lightning
- Yielding investments with Portuguese municipalities’ credit risk
- Real estate niche opportunities
- Distress, NPLs and Insolvency assets
- Investment in high yielding opportunities with higher risk
Diogo Chalbert Santos
The glossy, evergreen foliage forms a billowing mound, with many fragrant, pure white flowers.
It may require light pruning right after blooming, but otherwise, plants can be left alone. It is drought-tolerant once established.”
As with the Iberis flower, there is a deep set of companies in southern Europe that provide superior investments opportunities.
Many of these companies have solid fundamentals, demonstrated resilience to the economic environment and have deep pockets of value that can be unlocked in an opportunistic even-driven investment approach.
The Iberis team has deep knowledge of these companies market, as a result of years of contacts, executed transactions and presence in the market.