Southern European Private Equity Investing
Iberis is an investment manager that operates a value-oriented investment philosophy to event-driven situations, across the capital structure, with a core focus on small and mid-cap opportunities. Currently, Iberis has 15 investments with more than 200M Euros under management and more than 400 different investors
Areas of Activity
- Growth/expansion capital and buyout operations
- Investment in special opportunities with positive cash-flow and operational improvement needs
- Innovative companies with strong R&D
- Equity and junior debt for energy efficiency projects in public lightning
- Yielding investments with Portuguese municipalities’ credit risk
- Real estate niche opportunities
Diogo Chalbert Santos
João Sousa Mendes
José Maria Jonet
“Iberis sempervirens, the evergreen candytuft is a species of flower native to southern Europe.
The glossy, evergreen foliage forms a billowing mound, with many fragrant, pure white flowers.
It may require light pruning right after blooming, but otherwise, plants can be left alone. It is drought-tolerant once established.”
As with the Iberis flower, there is a deep set of companies in southern Europe that provide superior investments opportunities.
Many of these companies have solid fundamentals, demonstrated resilience to the economic environment and have deep pockets of value that can be unlocked.
The Iberis team has deep knowledge of these companies market, as a result of years of contacts, executed transactions and presence in the market.